I met some of my Mommy friends at Sharon Woods Park last week for a play date. We spent the morning playing in the splash park, which Allie LOVED. I know it looks like my child is playing in a puddle on the side of the road but I swear that is not the case. They had a little fountain coming out of the ground which empties into a "river" that you can walk in. Allie loved splashing in the water and trying to catch the water as it bubbled out of the fountain. She also liked walking in the river holding onto my hands. We had a great time with the other Mommies and babies.
Allie with her friends, Parker & Cole. They were all born within 3 weeks of each other, with Allie being the oldest.




1 comment:
How fun! I haven't even thought of taking DD to a water park yet, thinking she wouldn't be old enough to enjoy it. But now that I see Allie, maybe I will!
Post a Comment