
I can't believe we're almost half-way to meeting our little Neptune! It sure seems like the time is flying by. Here's a pic to show just how huge I am already. No wonder the neighbor thinks I'm having twins. Don't worry, those aren't giant stretch marks down my side (yet anyways), it's the shadow from camera cord.
Saturday I was blessed with what we assume was food poisoning. It was a disgusting day and I have a new respect for people who get moring sickness. Luckly, I got over after about 18 hours of puking and felt like a new person on Sunday. I even did the laundry (I must have still been sick because I HATE laundry, haha)!
We go to the doctor tomorrow for a check-up and will get to hear the heartbeat again and FINALLY get schedule our ultrasound. It will probably be around the end of July.




No comments:
Post a Comment